Monday, November 19, 2012

What are you thankful for?

Wow it's Thanksgiving week! I don't know where the entire year went, but here we are at the end of November. With 2013 right around the corner, I've started thinking about where I was 12 months ago. Sometimes I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere, but I know that's far from the truth. Things have been a little slow, well more like a lot slow, but I'm still proud of how far I've come. Last December, I book my first major acting job. Then, in January, I signed with a great talent agency. I've also been in acting classes and can definitely see improvement. I've gone on almost 30 auditions this year and have made really good relationships with some casting directors and even impressed a few producers. I think that's a pretty productive year. I'm just very fortunate and thankful for all of these opportunities. It is Thanksgiving after all...

No comments: